Extreme Power Densities for Motors
Magnax High-Speed Axial Flux Motors deliver peak power densities up to 15 kW/kg.
- A patented system for cooling the windings, for the lowest possible stator temperatures.
- Dual permanent magnet rotors, for the highest possible torque-to-weight ratio.
- Yokeless stator, for the shortest possible flux paths and a lower overall weight.
- Rectangular section copper wire, for the highest possible copper fill factor (90%).
- Concentrated windings, for the lowest possible copper losses (no coil overhangs).
- Grain-oriented electrical steel, lowering the core losses by as much as 85%.
- Patented methods for large series production.